1. Think a situation you want to write and immediately what the ending could be, if possible.
2. Write down what you see in that particular situation
3. If you have what-ifs, choose or if you can’t, write them down but focus on your main point.
4. Continue until your mind can’t write any more.
5. Try to think of yourself as a reader, will you read this? If not, change it up a bit so that it’s interesting. If yes, try to think what you want to see or continue the story as it go.
6. Can’t think as a reader? Continue the story until the ending.
Don’t try to check for errors and just write.